AADE Review Guide – $89.00 (Save off retail price!)
Test Your Knowledge with the New Revised 3rd Edition (2015), Published by AADE
Order your Diabetes Education Review Guide 3rd Ed, 2015: Help you simulate exam day! Includes 400 questions (2 practice exams with over 200 questions plus 200 updated questions that reflect the latest guidelines). Also includes helpful information on test taking success!
AADE Art & Science Desk Reference 4th Ed – $289 (Save off retail price!)
Pre-Order your bundle today!
New 4th Ed Desk Reference & Review Guide Bundle – Orders will ship out at the end of February, 2017.
We are very happy to offer big savings when you purchase both of these resource books for diabetes.
- The Desk Reference(4th Ed, 2016) is almost 900 pages of diabetes information ranging from behavior change, medications, medical nutrition therapy and special populations.
- Diabetes Education Review Guide 3rd Ed, 2015: Help you simulate exam day! Includes 400 questions (2 practice exams with over 200 new questions plus 200 updated questions that reflect the latest guidelines). Also includes helpful information on test taking success!
AADE Art & Science Desk Reference 4th Ed – $229.99
Published by AADE, The Art & Science Desk Reference (4th Ed) is the must-have resource for all diabetes educators. This Desk Reference is written by practicing Diabetes Educators for Diabetes Educators and provides the core knowledge and essential strategies and skills all educators need to facilitate behavior change in persons with diabetes. Boost your knowledge and keep current with all of the critical changes in the healthcare landscape.
New Updates include:
- practical information educators can use with patients to avoid complications and comorbidities
- risks and benefits of CGM and the educator’s role in working with patients who use CGM
- updated info on incorporating the ADA, AADE, and AND joint position statement and algorithm of care into a DSME program
- Revised practice levels for diabetes educators
- Impact of the Affordable Care Act on diabetes education/educators
- Applying learning theory and cognitive science to the education plan
- Revised ADA/AND evidence-based nutrition recommendations
- Current ADA/EASD consensus statement and AACE algorithm for pharmacologic therapies for people with type 2 diabetes.
Review Guide Product Demographics:
Author: Carol J. Homko, PhD, RN, CDE®; Evan M. Sisson, PharmD, MHA, CDE®; Tami A. Ross, RD, LD, CDD
Date of Revision: April, 2013
ISBN Number: 978-1-881876-03-8 Edition: 2nd Revised