Course Faculty: Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDE, BC-ADM – Earn 7.5 CE Credits
Are you interested in teaching patients about diabetes but find it difficult to keep up with the latest advancements?
This upbeat and lively seminar synthesizes the critical elements of diabetes care and education.
Through dynamic presentations and case studies, you will learn creative strategies to help you succeed at teaching in today’s fast-paced health care environment. In addition, small group activities will help improve clinical confidence and problem-solving skills. Developed to include as many diabetes clinical “pearls” as possible, you will leave feeling more empowered and confident advocating for excellence in diabetes care.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for all health care professionals,
including providers, nurses, dietitians, pharmacists and educators
who want to:
- Get re-energized about diabetes care and education
- Enjoy a comprehensive and reality based review of “the basics and beyond” of diabetes
- Keep abreast of the rapidly changing strategies in diabetes management
- Refine their skills and improve competencies in diabetes problem solving
- Learn practical approaches to educating patients about diabetes self-management
Earn 7.5 CEU credits while having fun!
Course is by invitation only.
Invite Beverly to present at your facility – More info here >>