Coach Beverly translates the complex world of diabetes into understandable terms.
As an national speaker at over 300 different venues, her philosophy is that learning about diabetes should be meaningful and fun.
Her keynotes and courses combine cutting edge science with games, case studies and real life application, and participants leave feeling re-energized and excited about diabetes education.
As an advanced practice nurse, diabetes educator and speaker for more than 20 years, Beverly has presents her valuable knowledge about diabetes from around the country in an engaging, compelling style. From her experience as an Inpatient Diabetes Specialist at Stanford Hospital to setting up Recognized Outpatient Diabetes programs, she not only understands the pathophysiology of diabetes, she understands the information health care professionals need to improve outcomes and quality of care.
Be reassured that hiring Beverly to speak on diabetes at your facility is a great idea!
Coach Beverly Provides:
- Over 20 years of experience of training and practicing Diabetes care
- Accredited CEUs for nurses, dietitians and pharmacists looking to earn their CDE
- The knowledge and skills to help your colleagues succeed as a Diabetes Educator
- A plethora of complimentary resources for students to use while studying and in their clinical practice
- A humanistic and patient centered approach to diabetes care
- A practical, engaging and fun style of education leaving students feeling confident and inspired
- She has a proven track record of success (see evaluations and testimonials-advanced-diabetes-workshop below)
- Hiring Beverly demonstrates your commitment to excellence in diabetes care
- Beverly empowers attendees to participate in improving the care and outcomes of patients with diabetes
- She is passionate, informed and professional
Review Beverly’s Curriculum Vitae
Review a recent summary of evaluations from Beverly’s seminar
Read attendee testimonials-advanced-diabetes-workshop
Keynote presentation topic ideas include:
- Meet Your Microbiome – Implications for diabetes prevention
- Medications for Type 2 Diabetes – Making sense of the Ominous Octet
- Vascular Disease and Diabetes
- Insulin and Pattern Management – Unlocking the Mystery
- Standards of Care – Review and Update
- Strategies to incorporate exercise in to daily life
Request a Proposal Today: