Level 2 – Diabetes Educator Course – Carmel, CA
We regret having to cancel our Diabetes Educator Course in Carmel. We always strive to offer the best service and we are truly sorry that we are not able to hold the course due to unforeseen circumstances.
Other Great Options:
Diabetes Educator Course – San Diego, CA Sept. 7-9, 2017
Diabetes Educator Course Fee: $549 Course fee includes:
- 10 Bonus Online Courses, Earn 11 CEs – As a course attendee, you automatically receive a bonus bundle of 9 online courses worth 11 CEs and valued at $159. Beverly carefully chose each of these courses based on student’s feedback on which content best helped them succeed at the CDE® Exam and in their clinical practice.
- Plus 100+ page syllabus, healthy breakfast all days, gourmet lunch one day, CE certificates and a fun and engaging learning environment.
- Who should attend? If you are interested in taking the CDE® exam or are seeking a state of the art review of current diabetes care, this course is for you. Our team of expert faculty has been fine tuning this course for over fifteen years, and we know what you need! In addition to informative lectures, we also use group activities and case studies to highlight the essential knowledge, skills and strategies needed to succeed in diabetes education today!
CDE Bootcamp – Earn 10.5 CE’s and Get Ready to Pass
Our Boot Camp Webcast Series is the next best thing to attending our live courses. This webinar series offers participants an interactive and engaging experience from the comfort of your office or home computer. We know your time is limited and the exam is right around the corner. Our Boot Camp Series is like having an online coach. We help you drill through the vast content with a series of eight 1.5 hour sessions with Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDE, BC-ADM.
Start today! View all 8 webcast and podcasts recorded in 2016 immediately, on-demand. Plus your purchase also includes the live webinar series starting in February, 2017. One fee includes the recorded webinar series and the live webcast series. You have access to the courses for a year after purchase.
CDE Prep Bundle – Level 1, 2, 3 – Earn 34.06 CE’s
- You Can Start NOW We designed this bundle so you can start studying now with our 20 plus 8 Boot Camp online recorded courses to build your diabetes education foundation and prepare for the CDE®Exam.
- Content-Focused on Patient-Centered Clinical Management Our Levels 1 and 2 “Fundamentals and Beyond” series include the necessary content to move you forward on your journey and strengthen your knowledge as a diabetes educator.
- After completing Levels 1 and 2, you will be ready for our CDE® Exam Boot Camp webcast series. Beverly Thomassian will coach you through the 8 Live Boot Camp Webcasts to help you to focus your studies and target the information needed to pass the CDE® Exam.
- The CDE® Exam Boot Camp Webcasts are recorded and available for immediate viewing. You have access to the courses for a year after purchase.
The Diabetes Educator Live Course is approved for 21 Contact Hours for nurses and CA Pharmacists and 18 CPE, Level III for RDs. Provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 12640 and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), Provider # DI002. Need hours for your CDE®
? We have great news. This program is accredited by the CDR so all hours of instruction can be used to renew your CDE®
regardless of your profession.**
Refund Policy: In the case of non-attendance, attendees will receive a full refund minus a $75 administrative fee.
Can’t Attend our live courses? You can still benefit from our free live webinars, articles and resources and recorded online courses. Whatever you decide. be reassured that we are committed to providing you with the highest quality programs to help you on your journey as a diabetes educator.
*Certified Diabetes Educator® and CDE® are registered marks owned by NCBDE. The use of DES products do not guarantee successful passage of the CDE® exam. NCBDE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDE® exam, except for those published by NCBDE.”
**To satisfy the requirement for renewal of certification by continuing education for the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators (NCBDE), continuing education activities must be applicable to diabetes and approved by a provider on the NCBDE List of Recognized Providers (www.ncbde.org). NCBDE does not approve continuing education. Diabetes Education Services is accredited/approved by the Commission of Dietetic Registration which is on the list of NCBDE Recognized Providers.”