Victoza FDA approved to reduce heart attack and stroke!
This medication update is available on our “Injectables that Lower Glucose” PocketCard.
You can download all of course medication PocketCards here:
To purchase our laminated accordion version please click here!
This new format will provide you and your staff easy access to all 4 cards at once!
Now get all 4 of our medication Pocketcards in a new accordion style format with 4 Insulin medications on one side and 4 Oral medications on the other side.
Get your NEW pocketcards today – No shipping! Each Accordion style card includes each of the following cards:
- Insulin Pocket Card
- Front side: current insulins, including action times and dosing information
- Back side: concentrated insulins with important teaching tips
- Injectables that Lower BG, Injectable/Insulin Combo and Inhaled Insulin
- Front side: Listing of injectables with dosing and side effects info
- Back side: Injectable/Insulin Combinations and Inhaled Insulin
- Oral Diabetes Medications – Complete listing of oral medications including dosing range and considerations.
- Combo Oral Medications – Complete listing of all the combined oral medications including doses available