Preparing For the CDCES Exam 2020 Free Webinar | July 2, 2020
FREE webinar, July 2, 2020, from 11:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. (PST)
Unsure about updates for the 2020 exam?
Coach Beverly offers this FREE webinar to help get you to prepare for the CDCES Exam. All her tips and tricks are meant to ease your mind and reflect the updates to the CDCES content outline.
Topics Covered Include:
- Implications of new certification name, CDCES for our specialty
- Exam requirement updates for 2020
- Exam eligibility and test format
- Strategies to succeed along with a review of study tips and test-taking tactics.
- We will review sample test questions and the reasoning behind choosing the right answers.
- Learn how to focus your time and prepare to take the CDCES Exam. We provide plenty of sample test questions and test-taking tips!
Instructor: Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM is a working educator who has passed her CDCES Exam 6 times. She is a nationally recognized diabetes expert for over 25 years.
See our Preparing for CDCES Resource Page >>
Test Taking Toolkit (220+ practice questions)
Whether you are preparing for the updated CDCES or BC-ADM exam, this test-taking toolkit is designed to prepare you for success.
This toolkit includes two courses with over 220 practice questions to help you prepare and simulate the exam.
- ADA Standards Test Taking Tips
- Preparing for CDCES Practice Exam
Sign up for Diabetes Blog Bytes – we post one daily Blog Byte from Monday to Friday. And of course, Tuesday is our Question of the Week. It’s Informative and FREE! Sign up below!
Accreditation: Diabetes Education Services is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider 12640, and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), Provider DI002. Since these programs are approved by the CDR it satisfies the CE requirements for the CDCES regardless of your profession.*
The use of DES products does not guarantee the successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.