Oral Meds, Insulin and Injectables
PocketCards – 2018
Download all 4 for FREE!
- Insulin Pocket Card:
— Front side: current insulins, action times, dosing info
— Back side: concentrated insulins and Inhaled Insulin
- Injectables, Injectable/Insulin Combo:
— Front side: Injectables with dosing and side effects
— Back side: Injectable/Insulin Combos
- Oral Diabetes Medications:
— Complete listing of oral medications including dosing range and considerations.
- Combo Oral Medications / Other Diabetes Meds
— Complete listing of all the combined oral medications including doses available. Plus, listing of less commonly used diabetes medications.
PocketCard Subscriptions Now Available for Individuals and Organizations! More Info >>
Subscription Benefits Include:
- High resolution PDF of all Medication PocketCards
- Notification of PocketCard changes coupled with PocketCard PDF update
- Accurate, up-to-date medication and insulin information for you or your clinical staff
Buy our accordion laminated PocketCards – individually or in packs More Info >>
For Quantity Discounts, please contact Anne@DiabetesEd.net
Download our FREE CDE® Coach App to always have the latest medication PocketCard versions and priority update notifications.
*Certified Diabetes Educator® and CDE® are registered marks owned by NCBDE. The use of DES products do not guarantee successful passage of the CDE® exam. NCBDE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDE® exam, except for those published by NCBDE.”