Join us live on August 23rd from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm for our Free Webinar: Behavior Change Theories Made Easy
Keeping all the behavior change and learning theories straight can be daunting, especially if you are trying to get to the “best” answer for certification exams. Coach Beverly feels your pain and wants to help out. To say thanks for 25 years, she’s hosting a FREE Behavior Change Webinar to sort out and dissect the theories most relevant in clinical practice and for exam preparation.
- Describe 4 of the most common behavior change theories.
- Discuss how to apply these theories in clinical practice.
- List the steps in the transtheoretical model
- Have fun testing these theories out in real life.
Can’t make it live? No worries. We will send post the recorded version to the Online University within 24 hours of the broadcast
Intended Audience: All health care professionals who are coaching individuals to support healthier self-management or who are taking the CDCES or BC-ADM exam.
Instructor: Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDCES, has been Board Certified in Advanced Diabetes Management for over 20 years. She is an Associate Clinical Professor at UCSF, a working educator, and a nationally recognized diabetes expert. She has a Master’s Degree in Public Health from UCLA, with a focus on behavioral health and education.
Two registration options:
- Enroll for FREE (No CEs): Click here to enroll.
- Earn 0.5 CEs – Fee: $19.00 –Click here to enroll in the course.
All hours earned count toward your CDCES Accreditation Information