Join the wonderment as we explore the role of our GI System
Coach Bev invites you to join this 60 minute webinar that covers gastrointestinal health from top to bottom. Topics include; fatty liver disease diagnosis and treatment, intestinal complications associated with diabetes, keeping the microbiome healthy, and more. Join us to explore the magnificent wonders of diabetes and the gut.
New content and exciting research findings! Join the wonderment as we explore the impact of our GI System on our health.
Topics covered include:
- From the Mouth to Intestines: Periodontal disease, Gastroparesis, Fatty liver disease, pancreas disorders
- Intestine as an Endocrine Organ & Bacterial Host
- NASH Treatment Options including lifestyle and pharmacotherapy
- State the relationship between gut health, microbiome and diabetes and inflammation
- Describe 3 strategies to get our microbiome back to better health.
Intended Audience: These courses are knowledge-based activities designed for individuals or groups of diabetes educators, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, and other health care providers interested in enhancing their diabetes and microbiome knowledge
Instructor: Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM is a working diabetes specialist and a nationally recognized diabetes expert.
Two registration options:
- Enroll for FREE (No CEs): Click here to enroll.
- Earn 0.5 CEs – Fee: $19.00 – Click here to enroll in the course.
Enroll in our entire Level 4 | Advanced & Specialty Topic Courses All courses air at 11:30 a.m. (PST)
All hours earned count toward your CDCES Accreditation Information