This bundle is specifically designed for healthcare professionals who are studying for the Board Certified in Advanced Diabetes Management (BC-ADM) or the Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES) certification exam.
In each webinar, Coach Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM highlights the critical content of each topic area so you can focus your study time most efficiently. She also launches multiple poll questions that highlight key concepts to help students assess their knowledge and learn the best test-taking strategies.
Intended Audience: This library of critical information is designed for individuals or groups of diabetes specialists, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, and other health care providers interested in staying up to date on current practices of care for people with diabetes and preparing for the BC-ADM or the CDCES certification Exam.
Instructor: Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM is a working educator and a nationally recognized diabetes expert.
This course is part of our Level 3 – Boot Camp. Enroll in our entire Level 3 – Boot Camp to join us for the following 2023 Live Webinar Updates. All courses air at 11:30 a.m. (PST)*
- February 7, 2023 – Class 1 – Diabetes – Not Just Hyperglycemia 1.5 CEs
- February 9, 2023 – Class 2 – Standards of Care & Cardiovascular Goals 1.5 CEs
- February 14, 2023 – Class 3 – Meds for Type 2 – What you need to know 1.5
- February 16, 2023 – Class 4 – Insulin Therapy – From Basal/Bolus to Pattern Management 1.5 CEs
- February 21, 2023 – Class 5 – Insulin Intensive – Monitoring, Sick Days, Lower
- February 23, 2023 – Class 6 – Exercise and Medical Nutrition Therapy 1.5 CEs
- February 28, 2023 – Class 7 – Screening, Prevention, and Treatment of Microvascular Complications
- March 2, 2023 – Class 8 – Coping and Behavior Change 1.5 CEs
- March 9, 2023 – Class 9 – Test-Taking Coach Session (48 Questions) No CE
*dates subject to change
All hours earned count toward your CDCES Accreditation Information