Join us Live for Level 1!
When you purchase our Level 1 Bundle, you gain immediate access to the recorded videos and podcasts, but you also have the ability to join live at no additional cost and receive the content live from Coach Beverly. Beverly stays after class to answer questions, so this is an invaluable opportunity to engage with the content while also having access to Coach Beverly.
If you want to join live, just email us after your purchase to receive the registration link! (If you have already purchased Level 1, or any bundle which includes Level 1 courses, you do not need to purchase this separately to be able to join live, as long as this broadcast is occurring during your one year of access. If your access ends at any time during the live show, you can extend your access here or by emailing us).
Level 1 is the perfect entry into all you need to know to become a Diabetes Care and Education Specialist. These courses give you the critical building blocks and foundational information needed if you’re considering becoming a CDE®. These courses go beyond basic information into actual application of the knowledge to prepare you for entering the diabetes field.
For full course descriptions click here.
All courses begin at 11:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on the date shown, and go until approximately 1:00 p.m.
Course Schedule (11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PST):
- Getting to the Nitty Gritty – 1.5 CEs: January 8, 2020
- Nutrition & Exercise – 1.5 CEs: January 9, 2020
- Insulin Therapy & Pattern Management – 1.5 CEs: January 14, 2020
- Meds Overview for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs: January 16, 2020
- Standards of Care – 1.5 CEs: January 21, 2020 (Available for Individual Purchase)
- Hypoglycemia, Sick Days, Foot Care, Monitoring – 1.5 CEs: January 23, 2020