Are you considering pursuing certification in diabetes care, but are not sure which certification is right for you and how to get started?
Join Coach Beverly for this FREE Webinar on December 9th at 11:30 am PST to explore which certification best suits your professional and personal goals.
Coach Beverly is excited to share her insights on determining the best certification choice and the pathway to success. She will share her personal journey on achieving both her CDCES and BC-ADM over 20 years ago and how these credentials have impacted her opportunities as a diabetes specialist and president of her own company. We hope you can join us!
- Discuss the similarities and differences between the CDCES and BC-ADM credentials
- CDCES or certified diabetes care and education specialist
- BC-ADM or board certification in advanced diabetes management
- List the academic and experiential qualifications to take both exams
- Explore which certification best match your personal and professional goals
- Describe the steps to study and prepare for exam success for both certifications
We hope you can join this FREE live webinar. Coach Beverly will stay after class for a live Question and Answer Session.
Can’t make it live? No worries, once you register for this course, you will receive a link to the recorded version within hours of the broadcast.