We are back and Celebrating 25 Years!
Come join our LIVE DiabetesEd Training Conference in San Diego and celebrate our 25 Year Anniversary on October 11-13, 2023.
Whether you are new to diabetes or a seasoned expert, you’ll benefit from this virtual conference with the latest research plus critical content that you can immediately apply to your clinical practice.
If you are seeking a state-of-the-art review of current diabetes care, this course is for you. Our team has been fine-tuning this course for over fifteen years, and we know what you need. This program can also be a great addition to your CDCES or BC-ADM exam study plan.
Team of expert faculty includes:
- Diana Isaacs, PharmD, BCPS, BC-ADM, BCACP, CDCES – Educator of the Year, 2020
- Coach Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM
- Ashley LaBrier, MS, RD, CDCES, Diabetes Program Coordinator
In addition to informative lectures, we also use group activities and case studies to highlight the essential knowledge, skills, and strategies needed to succeed in diabetes care today!
EARN CEs: 30+ C’s | 20 units for Live Course plus 12+ Bonus CEs. CEs can be applied toward Certification initial application or renewal
Conference Schedule: Download 2023 Conference Schedule.
Location: Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station – 2592 Laning Road, San Diego, CA 92106
Booking for Accommodations: Click Here
- This modern hotel is 1.7 miles from the San Diego International Airport and only 4 miles from Balboa Park, USS Midway Museum, SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo, and downtown. Great walking paths are right outside the hotel lobby.
- Room rates start at $209/night. Secure your room before September 10, 2023, to take advantage of this discount, but remember there are limited rooms available, so book early!