Get Ready for a New Name in 2020
CDE’s will go from being Certified Diabetes Educators to our new name:
Certified Diabetes Care & Education Specialists (CDCES).
Learn more about the significance of this new name and how it will impact your specialty.
Webinar Topics covered include:
- Implications of new certification name, CDCES for our specialty
- Exam requirement updates for 2020
- Exam eligibility and test format
- Strategies to succeed along with a review of study tips and test taking tactics.
- We will review sample test questions, and the reasoning behind choosing the right answers.
Join Coach Beverly, RN, CDCES, MPH, BC-ADM to learn more!After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Intended Audience: This FREE webinar is designed for individual or groups of diabetes educators, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants and other health care providers interested in achieving excellence in diabetes care and becoming Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist.
Instructor: Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM is a working educator who has passed her CDCES Exam 6 times. She is a nationally recognized diabetes expert for over 25 years.