Join Coach Beverly and your ADCES Chapter for a live FREE webinar on February 15, 2023, on Meds Management and Standards Update for 2023.
- 6:15 – 6:30 pm: Intro and Welcome- Margie Junker & Sara Boyd Sacramento ADCCES LNG
- 6:30 to 8:00 pm: Meds Management and Standards Update
- 8:00 to 8:15 pm: Q&A plus networking.
In this exciting webinar, Coach Beverly will highlight important changes in the 2023 ADA Standards of Care plus walk participants through the Meds Management Algorithm.
During this 100-minute webinar, we will:
- Highlight the revised ADA guidelines with a focus on new elements and exciting changes in how we approach medication management for type 2 diabetes.
- Explore clinical factors to consider when determining the best strategy to improve glucose management, hypertension, and hyperlipidemia in people with type 2 diabetes and other co-conditions.
- Special focus on cardiovascular risk reduction and renal protection and addressing clinical inertia.
- Describe the role of Diabetes Care and Education Specialists in advocating for optimal therapeutic approaches.
- Discuss the application of the new ADA/EASD Guidelines to improve glucose and reduce CV and renal risk.
- List strategies to initiate and adjust oral and injectable therapy using a person-centered approach.
Diabetes Education Services is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider 12640, and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), Provider DI002. Since these programs are approved by the CDR it satisfies the CE requirements for the CDCES regardless of your profession.
This special program is by invitation only for Sacramento and Chico CA ADCES Chapter members. Good news, you can join us on February 2nd for our ADA Standards of Care Update. Click this link for more information.