Have you heard a novel insulin formulation was FDA approved this week? What is all the news about metformin? How do we know which diabetes medication to start or add next?
Join Coach Beverly RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM for an intensive live course that weeds out fact from fiction while detailing the latest diabetes medications and management algorithms.
During this live stream webinar, we will discuss diabetes medication benefits, considerations and critical information to share with people with diabetes and providers.
Coach Beverly will highlight the key elements of the latest Medication Guidelines by AACE and ADA. We will explore clinical factors to consider when determining the best strategy to improve glucose management in people with type 2 diabetes and discuss new medications.
- Overview of classes and actions of diabetes medications
- Medication updates and new recommendations
- Using the ADA/AACE algorithms to improve diabetes care and outcomes
Webinar Join Options to view Level 2 Courses
- Earn 1.5 CE for $29 | This option includes the video presentation, podcast, practice test, and additional resources. To register for some or all of our Level 2 Courses, click here.
- Join for Free (no CEs) | Coach Beverly wants to increase access and opportunities for the DiabetesEd Community to benefit from this valuable information. This option is available for those who want to join the course(s), but don’t need CEs. Click here
Join us June 25th at 11:30 am PST
Webinar Viewing Options:
Instructor: Coach Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM is a working educator and a nationally recognized diabetes expert. Coach Beverly summarizes key information including critical teaching points and management strategies for people with diabetes.
In addition to the webinar, we will provide attendees with useful resources to provide care and education to colleagues and community members alike.
Intended Audience: These courses are knowledge-based activities designed for individuals or groups of diabetes educators, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants and other health care providers interested in enhancing their diabetes medication knowledge.
Can’t make it live? Your webinar registration means you receive a link to the recorded version within hours of airing.
See complete listing of our upcoming FREE Webinars
Visit our FREE Resources Catalog