Coach Beverly, Taryn and Robert wish everyone a Happy New Year. To get ready for 2020, we have highlighted 10 questions that help to wrap up 2019. Ending the year intentionally helps to savor successes, make peace with mistakes, and allow change in the new year to power those resolutions.
10 Questions to Intentionally Get Ready for 2020
- What made this year unforgettable?
- What did you enjoy doing this year?
- What/who is the one thing/person you’re grateful for?
- What’s your biggest win this year?
- What did you read/watch/listen to that made the most impact on you this year?
- What did you worry about most and how did it turn out?
- What was your biggest regret and why?
- What’s one thing that you changed about yourself?
- What surprised you the most this year?
- If you could go back to last January 1, what suggestions would you give your past self?
Read more from Simply Magazine and Daisy U by clicking here.
Sign up for Diabetes Blog Bytes – we post one daily Blog Byte from Monday to Friday. And of course, Tuesday is our Question of the Week. It’s Informative and FREE! Sign up below!