DiabetesEd Online University will be closed to make the switch to our new platform on Wednesday, October 5th, 2022. We can’t wait to share our new look with you on Thursday!
We are so excited to announce that on Wednesday, October 5th, we will be making the transition from our old DiabetesEd Online University to our New and Modernized learning platform! Please make sure to login and save your CE certificates that are older than a year ASAP!
We know for many of you, losing a day of progress can feel overwhelming and we appreciate your patience during this transition.
We invite you to use the following tools as part of your study plan while we make this transition.
• Free Webinars – This page offers some helpful info on test taking and other topics.
• CDCES Coach App – this app has a lot of great tools such as free quizzes that you can use to test your knowledge while the website is down.
• Cheat Sheets – We know that a great resource page full of accurate and helpful cheat sheets can save busy diabetes specialists time.
• Medication PocketCards – Download here to use as a study tool and resource.
However, with any move, there are some details that need to be wrapped up.
If you are enrolled in our Online University, please log into your account and download any course certificates that you completed more than a year ago. After the switch, we will only be storing certificates earned after September 2021, so please download your certificates into a file on your computer. Not sure how? See the steps under the “Read More” section below.
Keep an eye out for an email with instructions on creating a new login name and password so you can enjoy the enhanced online features without interruption. Also, after we make the switch, expect to receive a notification to update your username and password. Your current courses from the past year, test results, and resources will automatically be migrated to the new site.
If you are currently enrolled and active in DiabetesEd Online University for the past 1 year, you will be able to experience the new platform as soon as we make the switch in October. You will be prompted to create a new username and password as part of the process.
When we flip the switch over, you will notice a new fresh home page, more intuitive navigations, and some additional bells and whistles.
If you are considering joining our Online University, now is the time to make your move. We will be making modest increases to some of our course prices for the first time in over ten years to match the increased costs of this enhanced service package.
If you enrolled more than 1 year ago and you . . .
Not sure when you enrolled? See the steps under the “Read More” section below. to check to see your enrollment and expiration dates.
2. Click the title of the course you want to check the status of. If you are enrolled in a Bundle, you only need to select one course within the bundle to verify.
3. After you click the course title, on the bottom right side of the page, you will see a box that says “Course Access” which will have your start and end dates to verify when you originally enrolled and when the course will expire.
Still have questions? Please email us at email@example.com or chat with us at www.DiabtesEd.net.
More to come! We will be sending you ongoing communications to keep you posted on our progress and enhancements.
Thank you, Beverly and Bryanna